Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Facebook Nadine Jansen 2010

The garden in the next chat is always greener

Should I go to visit my nephew in the chat because I did so many chores and still I did not repay a kindness to her and does not seem right and proper as soon as possible so I do this, I thought she now saw that the time it rains and you make a complain roofs lean against, I'll chat with the mother-in-law who is so good and we are well spoken, even the father is very good and is very sociable manoquando we visit are very friendly and always make us go even if we do not know so well, even We wish him very well but we see so little and yet live a few miles disatnza but they have a job and you can always go to bother him, even my niece works and makes a different time so at home I never find me sewing nessuno.Lei so many things that if I pay my salary is not enough money but I do not want them and so does not go well at all because she already makes the sacrifices to find time cucirmi for the stuff and do not have anything left we can not even hurt, then I am that I have to give force to something because I lost time behind me and my daughter, has adjusted well to her stuff so we have strength to visit her and that gave us aid reward if I had brought all this stuff as the seamstress would have wanted to cash in? so therefore it is right that you take something from me even if I am the aunt preferita.Senza money the world Today you pay nothing and life is so dear to all else would not work if he did not need, are putting on house and furniture should buy them yourself and it takes money to buy them not because as we all say with because we do not pay anything even if it so pleased to hear it is a form of educazione.Speriamo in the afternoon to make us a fast race because now so much that I returned the stuff and still not free from debt today I want to take advantage for as long as it rains in the country and they certainly do not go when it rains I will find them at home because the countryside is close to them casa.Quando raining so no one goes out to the countryside the peasants should relax and enjoy to relax to their homes, because the farmers make it work and then so, every morning they get up early to go campagnae work in the fields and watering and sowing and planting, in short their life is all the land and after us bring them on our tables, all the stuff from the vegetable is grown and then despise them for us but also are essential.

0 comments:

Post a Comment