Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Can Herpes Only Be One Bump

chat chat in the sea, what an experience!

Today I go to sea in chat for the first time we hope that the water is hot but at least it does me good for the veins cold water, I got in costume and already I do not like me all the bearings that seen protruding But as they say her husband already there so it does not interest me at all, let's take the sun and while I take off the extension to stay in costume towels on the floor and another one for myself for my husband and we lie like lizards Then after a while that we go to bathe in heated but the water is really cold and there I can dive into the water so I do sprinkle a little at a time from my husband, and finally after half an hour that I was building them and I dive into the water is cold, he does not want to bathe because he says he feels colder than it looks that way then you also plunges him and after we begin to spray the water we bathe him well and then we go back to the sun and so we continue until we go home, but when the sea is my daughter she always wants to stay in water all the time and his hands become white and wrinkled as if he was soaking in the morning and begins to feel cold and there is no reason for her to come out so I tell them that if it dries after I will be able to get ice cream, then you out of the water and gets the sun but does not last more than ten minutes and I always wet the car and every time the same storia.Alla end of the day at the beach she is white and we're always tanned, although a month ago, you remain on the sea always the case because she is only the sea for swimming and nothing else, the sun can not stand for anything, then goes to work and therefore can not be always at sea, however, is often that makes me so damn much and would prefer not is not with me so vedo.L 'last year went to sea almost always with her friends just as well because it is intolerable acts like children piccoli.Invece with the son he wants to change things just lie gets wet too little because can not swim and therefore satisfied the sun bathes him and goes away and then there is always accompanied in the water alone or by me or the father, then gets laid in the sun and taking it when it's nice to dry then wants to go to home but he still see them wet to dry until the fine.Adesso season begins and we see many children who misbehave they do not want to leave the water and their mothers are desperate, however, like to stay in the water and let them sit for a after some time when it becomes too serious and it should bring them out for forza.Dopo tired then when we withdraw all acsiugamani get it and get in the car with the sun and spiaggine that chair that you can feel in the water without problems and in the meantime you acqua.Il tan while you're sitting in the sea there is a little bit from the house must take to force the car because we could not bring all that stuff in your hand and then there are many kilometers away from our house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment